This is the final installment of A Week of Meatless Meals Even a 4 Year Old Will Eat!
I hope you’ve enjoyed Parts 1-6 (I’ll include links at the bottom).
For the final installment, I am detailing my very favorite thing – rolling up nearly anything in pinched together crescent rolls!
As I’ve mentioned before, I’m a huge fan of hiding healthy things in my food. And, what better way to do that but to roll it up into all the deliciousness of a crescent roll?!
It is easy peasy lemon squeezy!
- Pillsbury crescent rolls
- Filling of choice
- olive oil
Knorr spinach dip (using the recipe on the back of the packages and pictured here)
Mozzarella Cheese and marinara (using the pizza sauce recipe in the 1st edition in this series, Pizza Party)
Humus, spinach leaves, tomato and Feta cheese
Nutella, Banana and Strawberry
Apple slice, maple syrup and cinnamon
Plant based meat crumbles, taco seasoning, black beans, cheddar, tomatoes, and avocado (my personal fave, topped with a little sour cream)
- Pre-heat to 375 degrees.
- Roll the crescent rolls out on a greased pan, without separating the individual rolls.
- Pinch the perforated edges of each roll together to make one large rectangle.
- Spoon your filling of choice along the bottom half of the rectangle.
- Roll into 1 long roll, using the long end of the rectangle.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Slice into 2 inch portions and Enjoy!
Let your imagination go wild with filling ideas! Almost nothing will be turned down in a crescent roll!
What fillings will you use? Leave it in the comments with the hashtag #evena4yearold!